Tuesday 1 November 2016

Children's Book Illustration: Online Demonstration


Hello all! I just wanted to let you know the good news that my book illustration masterclass is in a big sale again - hurrah! So, if you haven't had a go already, now is the time.


There are 7 lessons of non-stop drawing demonstrations by Yours Truly. I start with simple techniques and build it up, until you can do all sorts of exciting drawings which you didn't know you had in you - promise. Even if you don't think you can draw. Which means that it's suitable for older kids as well as adults. Could be good fun to do together as a family, now I think of it... 



The on-line system is really flexible too: you can do it at your own pace, anytime you like, and the class is yours forever, so you can watch it as many times as you want, to practise your character drawing over and over. There's homework too, which you can post to a gallery and share with other students, if you like.


What makes it a little bit special though, is that you can ask me questions at any point and I'll offer what help I can. Even if you think of a question a year later, I'll still be here with my Words of Wisdom (!).


At risk of slipping further into sales patter (sorry), Craftsy are keeping the sale going until the New Year, which means that this could be the unusual Christmas present idea that you were looking for, for that creative friend or child...


Anyway, if you haven't had a look already, take a peek and see what you think. There is a trailer which tells you all about what I will be teaching you and gives you a flavour of the workshop.


One thing: please don't access the class from the main Craftsy site. If you use this link instead (anytime between now and Jan 15th) I get a better commission (and every little helps!).


1 comment:

M J Muir said...

Your course is wonderful and fun and I am so glad I signed up for it when it was first introduced months ago. I drop in and out of it to repeat a lesson or to find new inspiration from time to time. I recommend the course people! Sign up and you will not regret your decision. I am not trying to sell anything. Just saying it's a great course. And so reasonable. It is a winner.